Thursday 29 March 2012

Knit, knit, lift, knit

It's not quite winter time outside yet, in fact not really even close. But I wanted to get the jump on this winter season but starting my knitting early. I've also got that habit of needing to knit when I watch tv or sit on the couch, my hands constantly need to be moving. Is anyone else like that?

When I saw the pattern for this Grecian Rib Knit scarf on purlbee I just couldn't go past it, it would be the perfect addition to my winter scarf wardrobe (currently consisting of an wrap from Indian, and a few silk scarves).

I chose a Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran yarn in this gorgeous deep red, to brighten up all the black that seems to get worn in winter.

This pattern is fantastic. I love how it comes out looking really chunky and thick and stands out in a crowd. Also LOVE the tassels. Clothing should have more tassels, don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment