Wednesday 20 June 2012

A stretchy scarf

It was Mother's Day a while ago (QUITE a while ago!) and my mum had been saying how chilly it was getting down in Canberra I thought I'd make a little scarf for her.

But I'm a bit of a fan of trying new patterns so I used this Morris and Sons pattern, called the Alexandria Cowl,  with some 8ply red wool and a smaller 2 ply black and grey wool. It reminds me of a concertina and I love how slinky and stretchy it turned out.


 I gave it to mum a few weeks ago but she didn't have a chance to take a photo of herself wearing it until the other day. Cute!




 Nice one ma!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Bohdana. I can wear it as shown or if really chilly I wrap it around my neck again and it is really snug and warm. Very useful in Canberra!!!!!

    ReplyDelete