Wednesday 11 April 2012

New Colette Patterns ahoy!

You may have already seen, but Colette Patterns have announced their new spring/summer patterns. I swoon.

Yes, I know we're heading into winter here but dresses can always been work with tights, boots, jackets and scarfs, right? Right?!

The new range features two vintage style dresses and a cute-as-a-button pair of shorts.

I love the cute little pockets on Lily and the vintage figure. I can just see this pattern giving you curves that you never knew you had! Important in my book, as I'm a straight up and down.


Their Hazel made up in stripes blew my mind. So gorgeous!



 


And then finally the Iris. Who doesn't need a cute pair of shorts like these in their wardrobe?! 


If you're looking for an easy to make pattern with fantastic instructions, I highly recommend Colette patterns, their pieces are always sure to inspire. Head along to their website to snap up their patterns.












No comments:

Post a Comment